CPC40912 Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services

Enquire Now

Course description

If you’re a qualified plumber and would like to obtain a speciality licence in hydraulics or operations, you need the Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services (CPC40912). This is a nationally recognised training qualification delivered in the classroom and online. Over 12-18 months you will gain a range of business skills including legal and risk management, WHS, and cost estimates. Plus licence specific skills: designing and sizing plumbing, gas, sanitary and drainage systems.

Enquire now for the full list of specialisation units and the opportunities for enrolment.

Nationally recognised

Average duration

18 months

Online or Distance

On-campus or Workplace


This course can help you get a job as:

Job TitleAvg Salary
Drainer$1,250 weekly pay
Gasfitter$1,350 weekly pay

Government funding

The Australian government provides funding to help students who are completing the CPC40912 Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services. The type of funding you receive depends on the state that you live in.

There are eligibility requirements for each type of funding. Enquire with a course provider to check your eligibility.

Payment options

Interest free payment plan
Most course providers offer flexible payment options for the CPC40912 Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services such as weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly interest-free payments for those who do not wish (or are unable) to pay their tuition fees outright. There is usually a discount for those who pay their tuition fees upfront. Enquire with a course provider to find out more.

Benefits of nationally recognised training

This is a nationally recognised course delivered by Registered Training Organisations (RTOs). RTOs are strictly regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). This guarantees you will be studying a quality-assured and nationally recognised qualification.

Find a course provider

We’ll find nearby campuses and check if you’re eligible for funding in your state.



Enter your postcode

Most funding schemes have location requirements.




Are you an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand citizen, or eligible Visa holder?




How old are you?

Some funding schemes have age requirements.


At School:


Are you enrolled in high school?




Are you currently employed?


We'll match the best course provider based on your location and personal circumstances. Confirm your answers by clicking below.

These course providers offer the CPC40912 Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services:

TAFE Queensland
On Campus
Avante Education