Junior/Middle Managers, Experienced Supervisors... If you have experience in one of these roles but no formal ‘piece of paper’ to prove it, then this course is for you.
Gaining qualifications and formal education in leadership and management, is now considered a MUST have to progress your Management career. Qualified Managers are in high demand in Australia and in most other countries, in many different industries.
Designed for working professionals, you can study at your own pace and become qualified. With flexibility built in at every stage, you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future and Advancing your Career. This practical program provides skills, knowledge and support so that you can make changes and have your team or department or organisation thriving.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Year 12 pass or
- Certificate IV and 2+ Years relevant Industry Experience or
- Proof of skills - provide a current resume or 2 Referees to testify to your ability to complete the course
Language Literacy, Numeracy
- Proof of Yr12/Senior Certificate or Pass an approved LLN Test
- English language: see ‘English Requirements’ in the footer of the website for more information.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 12+ experience in a supervisory or Management role
- Currently employed in a supervisory or Management role
- Students are required to have access to the internet and a computer in order to access their materials online.
- Motivation and good reason to complete qualification
Gaining two qualifications often increases your chance of employment and promotions, and extends the industries in which you can gain employment.
You can also gain a second qualification at the same time by completing a few additional units.
This course is also offered with: