Office Administrator, Marketing officer, Business Manager, Business Owner, future University Student... If you have experience or wish to be employed in one of these roles, GTIs Diploma of Business is course is for you.
This course suits existing workers and those looking to career swap or return to work. The course will prepare you for studying at University, whilst covering today’s most relevant business topics. You will be prepared with the skills to work effectively in marketing a business or undertake further studies in Business or other Undergraduate Courses at University.
Complete this course to solve your career frustrations and assist you to gain work in many different industries using your business skills. Never miss a promotion again!
- Year 12 pass or
- Certificate IV and 2+ Years relevant Industry Experience or
- Proof of skills - provide a current resume or 2 Referees to testify to your ability to complete the course
Language Literacy, Numeracy
- Proof of Yr12/Senior Certificate or Pass an approved LLN Test
- English language: see ‘English Requirements’ in the footer of the website for more information.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Students are required to have access to the internet and a computer in order to access their materials online.
- Motivation and good reason to complete qualification
Gaining two qualifications often increases your chance of employment and promotions, and extends the industries in which you can gain employment.
You can also gain a second qualification at the same time by completing a few additional units.
This course is also offered with: