Sorry, the eligibility check isn't quite ready yet.
- Live in Western Australia
- Have left school
- An Australian citizen; or a permanent visa holder or holder of visa subclass 309, 820 or 826; or a dependent or spouse of the primary holder of a visa subclass 457
Interstate apprentices and trainees may be eligible for publicly funded training in WA. For further details please check with your chosen training provider
More About Jobs and Skills WA
Jobs and Skills WA allows eligible students in Western Australia to enrol in subsidised Certificate II through to Advanced Diploma qualifications. Subsidies of up to 99% of course costs are available across a broad range of industries including:-
- More than 500 apprenticeships and traineeships
- Foundation skills like developing language, literacy, numeracy and employability skills
- Equity courses for special needs and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
- Priority industry qualifications
- General industry training
- Existing worker traineeships
Priority Industry Qualifications
Priority industry qualifications give students the skills they need get jobs in high demand occupations across Western Australia. The list of Priority industry qualifications (PIQL) is updated each year based on the needs of the WA economy.
PIQL includes subsidies for eligible existing workers to undertake traineeships from Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma level courses that are aligned to state priority occupations.
Find Your Course Funding
Jobs and Skills WA only applies to students seeking funding for training in Western Australia. Find a complete list of approved online registered training organisations and courses in Western Australia here.
Sorry, there are no courses available at this time.